Official Partner of
Creators of Spotlight
Upcoming Spotlight Accreditation Course
ACE Ideation Centre
79 Ayer Rajah Crescent #01-13 JTC LaunchPad@One-North
Date & Time
4 & 5 July 2022, 9am – 5pm
Upcoming Course Dates:
26 & 27 Sept 2022, 9am – 5pm
Disclaimer: Your registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of course fees, subject to space availability at the point of registration.
You will develop an understanding of the Spotlight philosophy, the practical skills, the underpinning theory and research, and how to apply it. After successfully completing the program, you will receive the following:
- Spotlight practitioner account, allowing you to generate your own client profiles, and access a series of slides, resources and other materials that will help you bring Spotlight to life for you and your team or clients
- A set of Spotlight cards and table mat
- 3 free Spotlight profiles to get you started
- Furthermore, as an accredited Spotlight practitioner, you will have the opportunity to learn about new developments, share experiences with the community of practitioners, and hone your skills at refresher days.
- Official certificate from Mindflick® and accredited Spotlight practitioner status for one year.
The SpotlightPROFILE® Accreditation course is suitable for anyone looking to develop the adaptability and performance of those they work with. It is particularly suited to:
- Professional and executive coaches
- Career and leadership coaches
- HR/ Learning & Development professionals
- Performance psychologists
- Business consultants
The SpotlightPROFILE® Accreditation Course has been approved by the International Coaching Federation for the following hours:
- Core Competencies – 11 hours
- Resource Development – 8.5 hours
The Spotlight Accreditation is delivered over 2 days.
As part of the course, you will complete a profile for yourself, that we then use on the course to not only help you learn more about your preferences, but also as part of the practice coaching exercises to help you become more familiar with the approach.
Day One is very much about introducing you to the Spotlight methodology and in the afternoon we begin to look at your profile and what this means in context to the coaching. On Day Two, we delve deeper into practice and give you opportunities to hone your coaching skills amongst the group.
Our delivery style is typically very relaxed and social, we keep you moving to build energy amongst the group and use a range of practical sessions helping you become confident with the tools. Group sizes are limited to no more than 15 delegates to ensure we build a secure and relaxed environment where we can get to know you and you feel able to ask questions.
Lim Han Ee
Han Ee is the first Singaporean to be fully qualified to deliver the renowned MBSR program. A mindfulness instructor who has trained personally with Jon Kabat-Zinn, he has spent the last 10 years developing mindful leaders, resilient employees and high performance teams at the workplace. As a performance psychologist, he has also worked with soldiers, world champions, professional athletes and Olympians.
The Adaptability Advantage: Key To Thriving In The New Norm (1 June)
In this introduction session, let’s explore how individuals and teams can adapt their thinking or behaviours that can enable them to stay focused on a goal and adjust the way of going about it in a more efficient way.
Join Lim Han Ee, our resident Spotlight expert, as he shares how adaptability is the new competitive advantage and how Spotlight can help you to build resilient teams.
Date: Wed, 1 June 2022
Time: 7pm – 8pm (SGT)
Ticket Entry: $5 SGD
Get your tickets here.