Lim Han Ee, Principal Consultant
Performance Psychologist | Fully Certified Mindfulness Instructor | Principal Coach & Trainer
Han Ee helps clients nurture flow experiences and a championship mindset. Han Ee believes that peak performance – or being in the flow – is underpinned by mindfulness, an action-learning mindset, and mental agility.
As a qualified instructor of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Han Ee has received extensive training under the direction of Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn and The Center for Mindfulness (CFM), University of Massachusetts Medical School.
In the corporate space as an executive coach, Han Ee works with leaders across a diverse range of organisations, including Fortune 500 MNCs, government, military and non-profit institutions. As a corporate trainer, he designs and facilitates adult training workshops on topics such as emotional intelligence (EQ), mindfulness in the workplace, resilience, personal mastery, team development, coaching and effective communication.
As a sport psychologist, Han Ee has worked closely with coaches and athletes at the collegiate level in Northern California. He has also worked with athletes at the prestigious IMG Performance Institute, Bollettieri Tennis Academy and David Leadbetter Golf Academy in Florida. In Singapore, Han Ee has worked with a range of elite athletes, including touring professionals, Red Bull Extreme Sports athletes, and Team Singapore national athletes and teams.
Han Ee previously served in the Singapore Navy as a naval combat officer for close to 15 years. He is also a former national sailor for Singapore, in which capacity he competed in the North American circuit and understudied Chinese Olympians in China. He was also the former CEO of SingaporeSailing.
Qualifications & Certification
- Fully Certified Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program instructor
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Coach
- Certified Coach (ACTP), International Coach Academy (ICA)
- Certified Action Learning Coach, World Institute of Action Learning
- ICA Faculty & Coach Supervisor
- Certified Practitioner, Hogan Assessment Systems
- Accreditation in Team Psychological Safety (TPS) profile and Team Management Profile (TMP)
- EQ-i 2.0 Certified Practitioner
- SpotlightPROFILE Practitioner and Instructor (Adaptability mindset framework)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment, WSG
- Master of Sport Psychology from John F. Kennedy University, United States
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical & Communications Engineering, Queen’s University, Canada
Selection of Clients
Bank of Singapore
iCARE (Ministry of Education)
Singapore Public Service, including
Ministry of Culture, Community & Youth
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Home Affairs
Singapore Tourism Board
“Thanks for asking me the right questions and helping me in searching the light, identifying the markers and equipping me with the tools and frame to better understand myself. Seems to be a short six-months journey but kudos to you for enabling me to discover purpose of my job, rekindle my career path once again with passion and understand that I will continue to create new stories with grit and the right flow.”
Director, Singapore Tourism Board