Lim Han Ee, Founder, OD Consultant, Sport Psychologist
Founder | OD Consultant | Sport Psychologist | Fully Certified Mindfulness Instructor
As founder of Emerge Performance, Han Ee uses the language of sport and performance psychology to enhance leadership and team effectiveness in organizations. Harnessing insights from his past experience in numerous “Search and Rescue” military operations and helping sports teams overcome “choking” moments, he now supports project and business teams to shift from dysfunction to cultivating a high-performance culture.
As a sought after executive coach and trainer in the corporate space, Han Ee has helped clients in leadership roles across a diverse range of organisations sharpen their ability to stay composed under pressure, galvanize teams under complex situations, and build resilience to bounce back from setbacks. Some of the programs he has designed and facilitated for adult training workshops include topics such as emotional intelligence (EQ), team development, resilience, effective communication, personal mastery, coaching and mindfulness in the workplace.
Han Ee holds sports close to his heart, and through his work as a Sport Psychologist, he has worked closely with coaches and athletes at the collegiate level in Northern California. Adding to his rich experience, he has also worked with athletes at the prestigious IMG Performance Institute, Bollettieri Tennis Academy and David Leadbetter Golf Academy in Florida. In Singapore, Han Ee has worked with a range of elite athletes, including touring professionals, Red Bull Extreme Sports athletes, and Team Singapore national athletes and teams.
Han Ee is also a qualified instructor of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and has received extensive training under the direction of Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn and The Center for Mindfulness (CFM), University of Massachusetts Medical School. He is also the founder of The Mindful Village, a community for professionals to start and sustain their self-care practice.
In the past, Han Ee had served in the Singapore Navy as a naval combat officer for close to 15 years. He is also a former national sailor for Singapore, in which capacity he competed in the North American circuit and understudied Chinese Olympians in China. He was also the former CEO of Singapore Sailing.
Qualifications & Certification
- Fully Certified Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program instructor
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Coach
- Certified Coach (ACTP), International Coach Academy (ICA)
- Certified Action Learning Coach, World Institute of Action Learning
- ICA Faculty & Coach Supervisor
- Certified Practitioner, Hogan Assessment Systems
- Accreditation in Team Psychological Safety (TPS) profile and Team Management Profile (TMP)
- EQ-i 2.0 Certified Practitioner
- SpotlightPROFILE Practitioner and Instructor (Adaptability mindset framework)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment, WSG
- Master of Sport Psychology from John F. Kennedy University, United States
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical & Communications Engineering, Queen’s University, Canada
Selection of Clients
Bank of Singapore
iCARE (Ministry of Education)
Singapore Public Service, including:
Ministry of Culture, Community & Youth
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Home Affairs
Singapore Tourism Board
“Thanks for asking me the right questions and helping me in searching the light, identifying the markers and equipping me with the tools and frame to better understand myself. Seems to be a short six-months journey but kudos to you for enabling me to discover purpose of my job, rekindle my career path once again with passion and understand that I will continue to create new stories with grit and the right flow.”
Director, Singapore Tourism Board