KK Sze, Head of Strategy
Head of Strategy | Coach Consultant
KK is an International Coach Federation credentialed coach who supports middle managers and leaders on improving different aspects of their career and personal wellbeing.
Before becoming a full time coach, she was a management consultant with project experiences across Mainland China and Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Vietnam and Americas. Her previous role also requires her to manage stakeholders (clients and external), pitch for projects, managing cross-culture teams and difficult situations.
Her style is direct, authentic, and relevant to the coachee. She is a strong believer that coaching can support individuals to grow into their better selves. She is fluent in Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) and English.
The following are some areas she has assisted her clients in:
- Lack of leadership presence
- 360 Leadership Assessment
- Setting goals
- Role transitions
- Changing careers
- Inconsistent performances
- Team performance management
- Hiring and manage-out decisions
- Communicating with clarity
- Strategy planning
- Gaining trust across different generations
- Preparing for difficult conversations
- Managing negative feedback
- Establishing boundaries
- Stress management
- Improving emotional intelligence
- Modern day personal relationships