Lim Han Ee
Founder | Executive Coach | Sport Psychologist
We believe there is a champion in all of us that can raise our game at work and in life - amidst relentless change, within uncertainty and under intense pressure.
Han Ee is the founder of Emerge Performance, which uses sport and performance psychology to enhance leadership and team effectiveness in organizations. He has a background in “Search and Rescue” military operations and helping sports teams overcome “choking” moments, and now supports project and business teams to cultivate high-performance cultures. Han Ee is a sought-after executive coach and trainer, and has helped clients in leadership roles across a diverse range of organizations sharpen their ability to stay composed under pressure, galvanize teams under complex situations, and build resilience to bounce back from setbacks. His adult training workshops cover topics such as emotional intelligence, team development, resilience, effective communication, personal mastery, coaching, and mindfulness in the workplace.
Han Ee is also a Sport Psychologist, with experience working with coaches and athletes at the collegiate level in Northern California and with elite athletes in Singapore. He is a qualified instructor of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and the founder of The Mindful Village, a community for professionals to start and sustain their self-care practice. In the past, Han Ee served in the Singapore Navy as a naval combat officer for close to 15 years and was a former national sailor for Singapore, in which capacity he competed in the North American circuit and understudied Chinese Olympians in China. He was also the former CEO of Singapore Sailing.
Overall, Han Ee’s expertise lies in using sport and performance psychology to help individuals and organizations achieve high performance and resilience, and he has a broad range of experience in coaching and training in the corporate and sports worlds.
Bank of Singapore
iCARE (Ministry of Education)
Director, Singapore Tourism Board
“Thanks for asking me the right questions and helping me in searching the light, identifying the markers and equipping me with the tools and frame to better understand myself. Seems to be a short six-months journey but kudos to you for enabling me to discover purpose of my job, rekindle my career path once again with passion and understand that I will continue to create new stories with grit and the right flow.”
Qualifications & Certification
- Fully Certified Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program instructor
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Coach
- Certified Coach (ACTP), International Coach Academy (ICA)
- Certified Action Learning Coach, World Institute of Action Learning
- ICA Faculty & Coach Supervisor
- Certified Practitioner, Hogan Assessment Systems
- Accreditation in Team Psychological Safety (TPS) profile and Team Management Profile (TMP)
- EQ-i 2.0 Certified Practitioner
- SpotlightPROFILE Practitioner and Instructor (Adaptability mindset framework)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment, WSG
- Master of Sport Psychology from John F. Kennedy University, United States
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical & Communications Engineering, Queen’s University, Canada
Singapore Public Service, including:
Ministry of Culture, Community & Youth
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Home Affairs
Singapore Tourism Board