Cheng Ming Hui
Executive Coach & Trainer | Senior Consultant | Mindfulness Facilitator
Ming Hui is a leadership trainer and coach with over twenty years of corporate experience leading regional teams in supply chain, market development, finance, HR and the oil & gas industry.
Harnessing her extensive business experience and own transformative mindfulness journey, Ming Hui is committed to empowering individuals and teams to flourish by accessing their inner strengths and expanding their core capacity.
She has worked with clients in various Asia Pacific countries, in industries ranging from finance, IT, energy, telecommunications to education, sport and fitness.
Authentic, culturally sensitive and fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay, she promotes meaningful dialogues with a broad spectrum of clients from diverse backgrounds. Clients describe her as an empathetic listener with a keen ability to ask questions they ought to ask themselves but don’t.
Ming Hui is a certified Workplace Mindfulness Facilitator, and trained in the Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) supervised teaching pathway with the Oxford Mindfulness Center.
Qualifications & Certification
- Certified Masteries Coach (CMC), International Association of Coaching
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Coach
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) Foundational Teacher Training
- Certified Workplace Mindfulness Facilitator
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- SpotlightPROFILE Certified Practitioner (adaptability mindset framework)
- Team Management Profile (TMP) & Team Management Systems (TMS) accreditation
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) accreditation
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA), Australian Society of CPA
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) with Merit, University of New South Wales under full scholarship from the Australian International Development Aid Bureau
Clients I Have Worked With
Corporate Clients in diverse industries:
- Energy (Fortune 500)
- Insurance (World Top 20)
- Telecommunications (Regional leader)
- Cybersecurity (Global presence)
- Education (Early Childhood)
- Sport (National team)
- Fitness (Regional presence)
What My Clients Say
I wish to credit the facilitator, Ming Hui, who created a conducive and non-threatening environment while, at the same time, was able to encourage participants to allow the learnings of the course to percolate through their individual experiences. This was particularly important because it was a group experiential learning process.
Retired Global Executive of Fortune 500 MNC